MOTD: Sun-Kissed Bronze

Oh my word... Hey! Its been so long since I last posted a makeup look. I feel sort of embarrassed because I've been slacking in the b...



Oh my word... Hey! Its been so long since I last posted a makeup look. I feel sort of embarrassed because I've been slacking in the blogging department since last March. I am slowly trying to sort things out because I'm busy but hopefully I can get back to my old groove. Anyways, SPRING is finally here! Although what I have today is not necessarily a look suited for the season, it is most certainly appropriate because the sun has come and the weather is much warmer.


Products used:


After priming my eyes, I placed tape underneath my eyes to create the crisp look. I followed it with using any light brown eyeshadow as a transition shade all over my crease. Then I used the light bronze-y "eyelid" shade of the Wet n Wild palette and applied it all over my crease as well. Make sure to start staying low when blending and continue upwards depending on how high you want your shadow to be. I added the brown "crease" shade in the palette but only a small amount because I want the bronze-y copper shade as the main colour to stand out. Don't forget to blend, blend, blend!

While the tape still on, I applied the eyeliner and followed through with a mascara and falsies. Oh and don't forget to remove the tape after!


And that's it for the eyes! You can use any lip colour you want. I just applied on Kat Von D Everlasting Liquid Lipstick in Lolita! I hope you liked this look! Its really simple and easy to do.


Have a blessed day!







You Might Also Like

0 comments