OOTD: Florals & Stripes

Hello my lovelies! I am posting another OOTD since I felt like the outfit I was wearing today was rather unique. I was rather conscious ...

Hello my lovelies!


I am posting another OOTD since I felt like the outfit I was wearing today was rather unique. I was rather conscious about wearing nearly all black and leggings when today was officially the first day of summer. But whatever, you can express yourself however you want right? Anyhow, I'm still trying to get used to the fact that I have a blog to maintain so a schedule is still being organized. Although I promised I would post my Philippine trip, for now I would post beauty and fashion related things.

Enough blabbing and here is my OOTD...

Outfit details:
Top: Penshoppe Philippines
Bottom: Garage
Shoes: TopShop Philippines





Here is a more close up view of the top that I was wearing. I bought it because of the floral pattern and honestly when I tried it on in store I thought, "Oh it doesn't really look good on me". Well, I just bought it anyways because I really liked the pattern and you know about girl's biggest fear is regretting buying the clothes or item they were suppose to purchase. Anyways, after a few weeks I wore it once more and this time I loved how it looked on me. So it was a good decision that I bought the top even though I was iffy about it the first time.



Don't judge me here.. I was trying to awkwardly pose while cars were passing by.

Necklace: Icing
Watch: Charming Charlie
Since I was wearing mostly black, I wore my favourite watch from Charming Charlie which helped in bringing my outfit together. I also put on a semi-precious crystal necklace that matched my watch because of the gold theme. Honestly, you couldn't see the necklace that well unless you stare at my upper chest area which I don't think you should do. Haha. Kidding... Well, not really.

More posts coming soon! :)


xoxo,






You Might Also Like

2 comments