Affordable Finds: Essence Cosmetics

Hey lovelies! I am bringing you a new type of beauty series where I would share with you some beauty products or makeup products tha...


Hey lovelies!

I am bringing you a new type of beauty series where I would share with you some beauty products or makeup products that I know are affordable and have good quality. As someone who loves makeup, buying highend products are nice but sometimes you want something that has a lower price than what you usually buy.

These days I find myself hunting for beauty products that are up in the alley of affordable and awesome quality. In other words, something that doesn't make your bank account cry. I discovered these products last year when I was going around my local store. I was actually shocked to find makeup at their price range because I didn't think it existed.

Essence Cosmetics actually launched at 2001 and originates from Germany. They offer more than makeup products (i.e., nail products like polish, beauty tools and nail stickers) which I find it awesome because they're cheap and good quality which means more affordable products from them!

This is not by any means a review. It is only a series where I feature and swatch affordable products because I know everyone out there wants to know if such thing exist. So yes, if you want a review of any of these products, comment down below and I might just do that!

Anyways, here are the swatches of each of the products.







Their price ranges from $1.49-$10 depending where you are from. If you live in Canada, the only place that I could find them is at Shoppers Drugmart. If you live in the U.S., you will most likely find them at Ulta and if you are from Europe, I found a site called Wilko which sells them from £1-£4.

I mean where else could you find products like that?? If you do find them other than any other stores or sites I mentioned, comment down below and tell us where to help a girl out! Also, buy and try them cause girl they are cheap and good! You can check out their website (Essence Cosmetics) by clicking on the link.


Have a blessed day!

xoxo,


You Might Also Like

0 comments