MOTD: Go To Fresh Face Look

A few days ago, I watched Nicole Guerriero's Easy Fresh & Fast Face video   and I was suddenly inspired to do one as well. Eve...



A few days ago, I watched Nicole Guerriero's Easy Fresh & Fast Face video and I was suddenly inspired to do one as well. Ever since I started doing my makeup, I have experimented on different ways to look natural with makeup on. And in the past year, I think I have mastered the "no makeup" makeup look that I wear on an everyday basis whenever I run errands or for when I go to work (my job doesn't require loads of makeup). This tutorial will be helpful to you as well if you want that fresh face look as if you woke up like that.


Products used:



Firstly, I primed my face with a mattifying primer and applied on my T-zone, my cheeks area that's nearest to my nose and my chin. Then I applied concealer under my eyes and used a foundation brush to blend it out. With the same brush, I applied foundation all throughout my face without touching the area with concealer. Then I set everything with a loose powder and followed through with a yellow shade on the contour palette underneath my eyes to prevent creasing.

After my base is done, I went straight to my brows and set it with a brow gel. Next, I did my contour, blush and highlight which I kinda went overboard but whatever. And last but not the least are mascara and of course, set everything with a setting spray to ensure longevity!


I wanted to apply some colour on my lips, but honestly since this is my go to everyday look, I didn't bother. I actually look like this whenever I go out or still want to look put together without a lot of effort.



I hope this helps you in creating your own fresh face makeup look! If you have any questions, comment down below!

Have a blessed day!







You Might Also Like

0 comments