OOTD: Monochromatic

Before I begin, I would like to say HAPPY THANKSGIVING to all my fellow Canadians reading this! Enjoy the good food and good company! Mo...


Before I begin, I would like to say HAPPY THANKSGIVING to all my fellow Canadians reading this! Enjoy the good food and good company! Most of all be thankful for all the wonderful things that has happened in your life!

Today's OOTD is all about that fall universal colour. BLACK. Its easy to pair with and it somehow brings me warmth during the cold weather. This is so far my favourite outfit for the fall time. I actually have a 70s fall inspired OOTD that I am still figuring out but that is for another time. Anyhow, here is the look!


Outfit details:
Top: Old Navy; Leather Jacket: Forever 21
 Bottom: Garage
Shoes: Topshop


Wearing all black during the fall time is not a crime. Its actually the "in" thing to do. You will look like a bad ass because of the leather jacket and mostly when you pair it with a dark lip and a slightly strong contour, the whole look looks bomb dot com!




As you can see, I was totally feeling the look. Haha. Anyways, I hope you enjoy this OOTD and gained some inspiration. I'll catch you in a few days for my #midweekbeauty.

Have a blessed day and Happy Thanksgiving!

xoxo,








You Might Also Like

2 comments