OOTD: Comfort and Style

Dark colours is the theme for today's OOTD. Even though the weather is somewhat still hanging on to Summer, my outfits are ready for ...


Dark colours is the theme for today's OOTD. Even though the weather is somewhat still hanging on to Summer, my outfits are ready for Fall! There's something about autumnal clothing that comforts me and I am so excited to shop for more.
Outfit details:
Top: Old Navy
Cardigan: Top Shop
Bottom: Garage
Shoes: Top Shop

I find that pairing clothes during the fall season is so much easier compared to summer and spring. You don't have to feel obligated to wear bright, flowery clothes because dark, and monochromatic is acceptable. I even completed my outfit by wearing brown lips and an intense contour which is so fall ready!




There are no rules for this season so enjoy pairing different shades of black and grey because that's what I'll be doing! But, of course, since the weather is starting to get colder, comfort and style are the two things you need to keep in mind when it comes to dressing up this season.

Next week, I will be showing you how to create a night time glam eye makeup appropriate for fall! I am so excited to show you the look I created because its the most intense I've ever done and it looks so good!

Have a blessed day!

xoxo,









You Might Also Like

0 comments