MOTD: Simple Cool to Neutral Tone Eye Makeup Look

Hey hey hey! For today's #midweekbeauty I am featuring a new type of series called MOTD, makeup of the day. The name is not uniqu...


Hey hey hey!

For today's #midweekbeauty I am featuring a new type of series called MOTD, makeup of the day. The name is not unique, I know, but I think it fits to the theme!

So last week I felt like I wanted to do a really simple yet Fall inspired eye look. I didn't want it to be over dramatic or really heavy but rather something that could be worn during the day. I didn't even wear any falsies or applied heavy eyeliner. Here's the look!


Face:
Setting Spray

Eyes/Eyebrows:
Brown eyeliner

Lips:


To start, I applied an eyeshadow primer so that the colours won't crease at the end of the day since I have very oily lids. I, then applied Shadowplay from the Kat Vod D Contour Palette on my crease. I know its used for contouring or bronzing the face but the palette is also good as an eyeshadow. Make sure to blend everything out to make it look flawless! Next I applied the fourth colour from the Pixi Fairy Dust Favourites Light Catchers. Okay that was a mouthful. Its a really beautiful cool toned brown pigment which kinda matches my natural skin colour. I made sure that I pack the colour on the entire lid without touching the crease area. I went back to Shadowplay and applied just a little on the crease, slightly going down in windshield wiper motion to blend out two of the colours.

Using any brown pencil liner, I  applied a small thin line on my eyes. I didn't put it on heavily because I wanted a natural look. So I made small strokes starting in the middle and ended with a small wing. I curled my lashes and applied the MUFE Smokey Extravagant Mascara.



Its honestly a really easy look to recreate. I even thought of not putting this up since it was so simple and easy. I decided to just upload it because I realized that not all knows how to apply makeup and that maybe whoever is reading this is a beginner.

Remember: You don't have to use the exact same makeup products that I've used. You can use any cool tone brown and neutral brown eyeshadows that you already have. If you don't have anything similar, you can always buy from the drugstore that has similar shades.

I hope this tutorial is helpful and inspired you to do something similar. Since this is a daytime look you can add a darker colour to make it more smokey for a nighttime look.

Have a blessed day!

xoxo,








You Might Also Like

0 comments