Dupe Alert! Velvet Teddy x Bare It All

Last night as I was swatching my lipsticks, I noticed something exciting. I know this has been talked about in the beauty community for ...


Last night as I was swatching my lipsticks, I noticed something exciting. I know this has been talked about in the beauty community for a long time but its different when you actually see it up close and personal. I found dupes in my collection that are so similar in colour and finish. Well, I am talking about the most coveted MAC Velvet Teddy and Wet n Wild Bare It All.

Velvet Teddy became famous to the common teenager when the Kylie Jenner lip trend was starting. Everyone and I mean everyone, including me, became obsessed with whatever Kylie Jenner was wearing on her lip in most of her Instagram photos. And when someone actually found out that she wore Velvet Teddy on top of Whirl or Soar lipliner, everyone went a bit cray and bought it.

This retails for C$20 and when you are starting with makeup, that is a bit expensive. Believe me, I kinda cried and was overjoyed at the same time when I bought it last year. Anyhow, as time went on someone shared in the interwebs that Velvet Teddy has a dupe alternative for those who are on a budget. That is where Bare It All comes in.

If you don't believe me, check out the swatches below!



See what I mean? I had to make sure that I swatched them differently so that I know which one is which. If you look at it carefully, Bare It All is a tad bit lighter than Velvet Teddy. Nevertheless, they look so similar!

Here are my application on my lips...



On my lips, it seems like Velvet Teddy is super dark but believe me its not. I just moved my position a bit and I opened the window blinds more when I applied Bare It All.

If you're in Canada, you can only find Wet n Wild products in the Superstore which retails for C$1.99, I think. Anyways, so if you are on a budget and have been wanting to buy the MAC lipstick at least now you have an option to buy Bare It All.

I hope you like this post! If you do want more dupe alert posts comment down below! You can also share some dupes that you know and maybe I might feature them here.

Have a blessed day!

xoxo,

You Might Also Like

0 comments