My Christmas Wish List 2015

I was recently introduced to  Spring , and challenged to create my "Grown Up Christmas List". Honestly, I have no idea ...


I was recently introduced to Spring, and challenged to create my "Grown Up Christmas List". Honestly, I have no idea what I want. I've always had a list of things in my head that I wanted to get for Christmas but I never really wrote it down. So here is a list of items from fashion to beauty and even gadgets that I really, really want for Christmas. Oh and if you're one my friends or family who's reading this, like actual people who know me and love me a whole lot because you really want me to have a smile on my face on or before Christmas day, this may or may not be a suggestion for you. I mean... if none of you have bought gifts for me yet, assuming that you are going to give me a gift, here's what I kinda want. (I'm kidding! No, not really.)


Fashion

  • Nike Roshe One - This pair of shoes became a thing when it first came out even until now. I think its so versatile because not only it could be worn for gym but some even wear it with a dress.

  • H&M Faux Fur Gilet - Okay, gilet sounds too fancy to me so let's just call it a faux vest, yeah? I've always wanted one of these because it looks really good during the Fall season. Technically, Canada is heading into Winter, but there's always next year, right?


Beauty


  • Morphe 35O Nature Glow Palette - If you don't this one as well, I am virtually judging you right now. This, my friends, is the most sought after palette from Morphe ever since it was launched around late August to early September (correct me if I'm wrong). Since people, Youtubers and makeup addicts alike, are raving about the pigmentation and the beautiful Fall appropriate colour selection, it's always, ALWAYS sold out. It's kinda sad for me because I have been trying to get my hands on it. I still am.

  • Morphe 18 Piece Vegan Brush Set - First of all, based on every beauty Youtuber I subscribe to, I know Morphe brushes are bomb. Second, I need brushes. Okay, case closed. Kidding! These brushes are good for cream and powders so you don't really need to get two different types of brushes when you have these. That's why I want need them! If you're thinking, "What? I don't understand.", read my second reason.

Gadgets

  • Sony a5100 Mirrorless Camera - Every beauty blogger/Youtuber I know has this particular camera because a) its smaller than a DSLR so its portable and b) its good for makeup shots. As you know I do makeup tutorials here and I need more than just my phone to take photos. Reason? Because you don't get to see the actual pigmentation and colour of the eyeshadows I use. Plus, my phone makes me look orange which I don't by the way.

  • Asus Zenbook UX305 - This laptop is good for me because I'm the type of person who uses it for school, blogging and a little gaming. So I need something that could multitask without breaking down on me after a year (Yes, I'm talking to you HP!). I've done my research and according to this article, the Asus Zenbook is a "fantastic all rounder". That's good enough for me.


So what's your Christmas Wish List for 2015? If you're having a difficult time choosing, Spring has a wide range of items that may be included in your list. Also, you get free shipping and returns if you're a part of their membership, where joining is also free! OMG FREE STUFF! And if you're the kind of person who is too lazy to even check out their website, they have an app available on iTunes and Playstore.

Are you ready to shop? Hope this helps!

Have a blessed day!

xoxo,










DISCLAIMER: photos are not mine

You Might Also Like

0 comments