OOTD: The Poncho

I am back with an OOTD! I know its been weeks since I've posted one of these and if you've read my announcement a few days ago, ...


I am back with an OOTD! I know its been weeks since I've posted one of these and if you've read my announcement a few days ago, you would know that I've switched to being a beauty blog. However, that doesn't mean I will not have a few fashion related post from time to time. Anyhow, here's my OOTD!


Outfit details:
Top: Poncho from H&M, White long-sleeve from my mom
Shoes: Booties from TopShop


I got this knitted poncho on my birthday 3 weeks ago from my mom and I love it to death! I've wanted one of these for so long but the number of designs and style overwhelmed me. Anyhow, I'm glad my mom got this for me cause I don't have to worry about getting one. Haha.

I am noticing that ponchos and oversized scarves are the fashion items for this fall season! Everyone and anyone is wearing them. Stores from high-end to the local brands are selling them wherever I go. And I get it. Its fashionable yet comfy. It gives you an effortless look without the work. So I think you should have one in your closet if you don't already!




I hope that you gained some inspiration from this! Tune in a few days for a beauty haul or review. I am still debating which one to do since I already did a haul last time.

Have a blessed day!

xoxo,

You Might Also Like

0 comments