Review & Swatch: Sally Girl Eyeshadows

Today I will be reviewing the most affordable and beautiful quality eyeshadows that I found so far. Everyone knows and probably has vi...



Today I will be reviewing the most affordable and beautiful quality eyeshadows that I found so far. Everyone knows and probably has visited their local Sally Beauty Supply. I went to their store probably a week or two ago to take advantage of their buy 2 get 1 free promo. I was having a hard time because the makeup products being sold were quite pricey than what I expected. But I did find their own brand of Sally Girl products and everything is only around C$1.36! So I bought myself some of their shadows which surprisingly has really good quality.


The feel of the shadows I bought were silky and velvety smooth! Some I could even say feel buttery. They are highly pigmented, too, considering the price point. I've never worked with eyeshadows that was so easy to blend. In other words, this is a makeup addict's dream!

It does get a bit messy when you dip your brush into the product but once you blend it into your lids, the product practically does the job for you! There were no fall outs considering what I just mentioned about its messiness. Also, what I like about these is that you could lock them together to create some sort of a palette. All you need is to slide the side of the shadows together in the order you like.


You can find these eyeshadows at any of your local Sally Beauty Supply. If you're from the U.S., these babies are only $0.99 online! It may be the same or different in-stores but still its affordable! If you have their beauty card it would be cheaper too which is crazy!

You can check out their colour selections here.


I already created a look using two of the shadows in my last blog post. Their "Buy 2 Get 1 Free" promo will last until November 14, Saturday, so you better go and visit the store near you. Take advantage of that and try out their eyeshadows!

Hope this helps! Have a blessed day!

xoxo,








You Might Also Like

0 comments