MOTD: Blue-Brown Holiday Makeup

Christmas is almost here!! I'm actually somewhat excited now since my finals are done and I have no test or projects to worry about. T...


Christmas is almost here!! I'm actually somewhat excited now since my finals are done and I have no test or projects to worry about. This makeup look that I'm about to show is probably my favourite holiday makeup tutorial. Its so fierce, Christmas and/or New Year's appropriate and so glam! Let's get started!!


Products used:

With primed eyelids, I used sunny bronzer to give warmth to my eyes--extending it above my crease so that it could still peek through when I applied the pigment. I concentrated the colour mostly on my outer v, but I made sure there was more than enough on the rest of my crease. Its like I'm creating a "cut crease" with less intensity of it.

Before applying the pigment, I spritzed on setting spray on the brush so that the colour will be more intense. I packed it on all over my lid. Using the same brush when I applied the transition colour, I blended both colours together to make it look seamless. I applied more of the pigment since I kind of lost the intensity as I was blending earlier.

On my lower lashes, I applied a brown eyeshadow to have that smokey effect. Then I used the blue eyeliner from Covergirl and lined on top of the eyeshadow. I smudge the liner so that it would give a more intense smokey look. On my inner corner I applied a gold shadow, but since it didn't give me that intense wet effect, I put on Champagne Pop.

Then I applied eyeliner, mascara and falsies to finish the look!



If you've been keeping up with me on my instagram, you would know that I recently found my perfect nude lip combo! I lined my lips with L.A. Girl Cosmetics lipliner in natural and then in middle I applied Mac's Velvet Teddy. I really love how its so natural and kind of looks like my actual lips.

The reason why I chose a nude lip for this eye look because I wanted the eyes to be the centre of attention. If I chose a darker lip, it could over power the entire look or ruin it.



I really hope you enjoyed this look! If you plan to recreate it, tell me down in the comments section. Hope you have a great and awesome holidays!

Have a blessed day!






You Might Also Like

0 comments