MOTD: Simple Christmas Makeup Look

Merry Christmas everyone! I hope everyone enjoyed their time with families and friends. I'm going to show you a really simple look tha...


Merry Christmas everyone! I hope everyone enjoyed their time with families and friends. I'm going to show you a really simple look that I wore today and last night. I know during the holidays people want to look over the top and glam-ed out. But since I've been doing really glam makeup looks, I want to show you something that still could look glam in a simple way. I only used one palette for this look and its super affordable too!


Products used:


With primed eyelids, I used the 3rd colour from the first row of the palette as a transition colour. The colour is very light so I build it up to darken it in the outer v. Using my ring finger, I applied the 4th colour from the second row all over my lid. I made sure to blend both the lid colour and crease colour to make everything look seamless. Then under my lower lashes, I applied the same transition colour to make it a little smokey. On my inner corner, I used the second highlight shade to brighten up my eyes.

Finish off with your favourite lashes and mascara.




I didn't use any liner since I wanted to look really simple for Christmas. So if you're like me, this will look perfect for you. But if you want something glam for the holidays, you can check out my other makeup looks.

Have a Merry Christmas!







You Might Also Like

0 comments