MOTD: Snow Frost Holiday Makeup

Christmas is fast approaching and I haven't done any gift shopping. Also, its finals week and how could I get into the holiday spirit...


Christmas is fast approaching and I haven't done any gift shopping. Also, its finals week and how could I get into the holiday spirit when all I could think about is finals?! Anyhow, I managed to sneak in a little makeup time for myself so that I have something to post. I'm going to tell you straight up that my eyeliner game here is a bit wonky. It's not that obvious since in all of the pictures, I'm looking down or closing my eyes (I DID THAT ON PURPOSE!) Oh well, enjoy!


Products used:

With primed eyelids, I used a light brown transition colour on my crease--concentrating it mostly on the outer v. Using the lightest pigment from the Pixi Light Catchers, I packed on the colour on my entire lid without going over the crease. To add more of that frosty look, I added the highlight colour from the trio shadow and did the same process as the pigment. To blend the light colours to the light brown, I used a blending brush to make it look seamless. I kept adding the light colours while blending until I get my desired look. I also extended the highlight shade towards my inner corner to brighten up my eyes.

Below my lower lashes, I used the light brown shadow and smoked it out to add a bit of sultriness (Is that a word?). 

Apply your favourite mascara, eyeliner and falsies!



On my lips, I used L.A. Girl Cosmetics matte pigment gloss in Fleur. I tried not to over-line my upper lip but for some reason it kinda looks like I did.


I hope you enjoyed this look! I'm really looking forward for Tuesday to be over so that I'm officially done with finals.

Have a blessed day!

xoxo,








You Might Also Like

0 comments