Review: Maybelline Fit Me! Matte+Poreless Foundation

I am finally able to do a review of one of my holy grail drugstore foundation! This product works like a dream for anyone who is oily to o...


I am finally able to do a review of one of my holy grail drugstore foundation! This product works like a dream for anyone who is oily to oily combo skin. If you are looking for a foundation that is affordable but has really good quality, look no further because this one will change your makeup game.


This foundation is formulated for those who have normal to oily skin. On the website, it claims that it mattifies, erases pores and matches the skin tone. I won't go and lie and say that my face stays matte all day. No. My face stays matte for at least 6-8 hours if I'm wearing a mattifying primer which is good enough for me because most drugstore foundation I've used didn't last that long.

I've used this for a good 3 months or more. I didn't really count because I'm currently trying out a new foundation. Nevertheless, during the times I've used this foundation, I was really impressed of the longevity and how it still looks like my skin. My face doesn't look cakey whenever I wear this foundation. Its surprising to me because usually foundations look cakey on me no matter how little I apply. I think its because of the oils in my face and I used to not have a mattifying primer.


The reason I have two shades is because I thought the shade 220, Natural Beige, was my shade. I mean it is my face shade but not the shade of my neck and chest. So I tried 230, Natural Buff, and that matched me perfectly. There's only 12 shades available from where I live and on the Canadian website. I did see some other shades that the U.S. and Europe are carrying that is not available here. With that being said, I don't think 12 is enough of a range for a foundation when there's so much more skin tones than the ones they have. I also really hope Maybelline start putting pumps on their Fit Me! Foundation like what they've done to the Superstay Better Skin Foundation.


If you're curious on how it looks on my face, I believe that the first few makeup tutorials I posted, I was wearing this Maybelline foundation. I really hope you enjoyed this review and if you've tried this foundation, let me know on the comments!

Have a blessed day!

xoxo,








You Might Also Like

4 comments

  1. Sounds like a wonderful foundation, I would love to try it out, thank you for the swatches :)

    http://liz-breygel.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. non ho provato questo brand, curiosa di testarlo

    http://bellodiesseredonna.blogspot.it/

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just picked up this foundation the other day because I've been looking for a drugstore foundation. I look forward to using it! Great review!


    plovesfashion.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. fitme foundation Matte and Pore less foundation was the perfect amount of coverage and the finish was the perfect amount of matte. It left my skin looking smooth and reduced the appearance of my pores. The coverage lasted an entire day without changing its look or consistency in the summer humidity.

    ReplyDelete